Saturday, December 31, 2011

I received my BLMA Models order from Hobbylinc.com...

I received my BLMA Models order from Hobbylinc.com... I received my BLMA Models order from Hobbylinc.com. I have ordered from Hobbylinc.com several times now - none with any incident. I ordered both the BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers and the Concrete Car Stops. Being injection molded plastic - clean up was pretty easy - the Car Stops were the tougher of the two - as they are pretty small and required a bit more attention than the Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers. At most a minute per part - if that. Pics follow - I used my Eureka German Stormtroopers to show scale. The last two pics with the BLMA Models Porta-Potties are for my friend Matt - as he wants to use them for a rally point for his 15mm SciFi army...

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers and Concrete Car Stops Packages
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers and Concrete Car Stops Packages

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Package
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Package

BLMA Models Concrete Car Stops Package
BLMA Models Concrete Car Stops Package

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 1
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 1

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 2
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 2

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 3
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 3

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 1 - For Matt
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 1 - For Matt

BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 2 - For Matt
BLMA Models Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers Size Comparison 2 - For Matt

The clean up was easy - the price was right - and they really do not need to be painted. The Concrete 'K-Rail' Barriers are hollow - so making damaged versions would be a little trickier than if you were using the solid barriers from Antenocitis Workshop or Rebel Minis, but not difficult.

Stay tuned as I left a teaser of the next article in the first pic. Have a Happy and Safe New Year folks...

2 comments: